Flared up Kimono

August 29, 2014




                                  Cardigan & Necklace  -Urbanoutfitters , Jumpsuit- American Vintage(*) , 
                                                  Belt -Topshop , Bag -Primark and Shoes - ASOS.


001)    This seasons oriental theme has flared up a new style of ‘Chic’ to appear this summer, as luxurious over sized Asian pieces have transformed the tailored trend by giving it a Samurai warrior vibe. It’s loose fit style gives you the opportunity to incorporate weightless items into your wardrobe, which will flatter your body shape. 


002)    For this outfit I wore my peplum kimono jumpsuit as the flared out detail of the frilled waist and cropped legs helped create a oriental touch to my vintage bohemian look, whilst the monochrome design within the jumpsuit gave a hippie chic touch to my outfit. I then layered up the one piece by wearing my over sized light weight cardigan, as the backless lace detail and sparkled grey tone colour coordinated with my two tone jumpsuit, whilst giving a relaxed feel to my boho look.  Accessory wise I wore my black and gold black waist belt, zip shoulder bag and geometric necklace as the metallic shade complimented the bronzed tone in my hair and gave a pop of colour to my Asian inspired outfit. Finally shoes wise, I wore my leather sandal heels as the petite heels gave an edgy element to the achromatic ensemble.



Share your opinion: